Beauty in the world follows in it's proportions the golden section!
We at Trenner & Friedl deal with these natural phenomena for more than 25 years. Not only to create beautiful speakers, but above all to achieve a harmonious and natural sound. But no speaker was as close to this goal as PHI: The inner division, the special bracing, the milled segments of the front to prevent bending waves, the driver unit, the cables, the derivative of the Structure-borne noise with different speeds of sound: All this submits to the golden ratio. Phi is a point source that is clearly designed to work in harmony with high-end amplifiers. With the special eye and attention to fine tube amplifier.
PHI - The poetry of the golden section, the sound of nature.
- Golden ratio proportions
- Multiplex birch wood of different densities
- Milled segments on the baffle to prevent bending waves
- Multi layered lacquer finish
- Fullrange loudspeaker for ideal impulse and phase response
- Paper cone impregnated with Italian oil varnish
- Cardas internal wire, also constructed in golden ratio proportions
- Cardas terminals
- Finest crossover components by Mundorf
- Designed for tube amplifires